We are a custom AI development agency helping international businesses optimize their workflow and save costs.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Remote NLP Engineer with extensive NLP experience to join our team on a full-time basis. Our company provides custom AI development services, and we need someone who is strong in Python and has experience working in a senior role at custom development agencies.
Why this is an amazing opportunity:
– Opportunity to grow. Joining our team offers the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing business department. With a total of 15 employees, we have established a dynamic and thriving work environment. Moreover, our experience of successfully running this business model for over 6 years ensures stability and a proven track record of success.
– Freedom. The position is fully remote (work from home, a co-working space, a café, etc.).
– Autonomy. As long as you’re executing our processes properly, you won’t be micromanaged.
– Fairness. We value open communication, directness, and transparency. We want the collaboration with our full-time freelancers to be a win-win for both sides.
– Passion and purpose. Work with a passionate team that really cares about doing quality work and helping clients to make their businesses grow.
– Quality. We place a big emphasis on providing high-quality service and actually getting people results. Before taking on new clients, we set realistic expectations and make sure that they understand the relationship they’re going into.
– A winning culture. We focus on sustainable, optimal growth instead of just growing as fast as possible.
– You will face a rational, honest, and friendly culture with a high focus on achievement. This is not for everyone. We’ve found that a lot of people do not like direct feedback about improvement areas or to have pressure to achieve specific things. However, some people understand the long-term benefits of this and value it accordingly.
– We want you to perform your best and will be completely transparent with all information.
– Competitive salary (depending on your level of experience).
As a Remote NLP Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing custom AI solutions for our clients. This role requires someone with extensive experience in Python, and who has a solid background in custom development agencies. You will also be expected to work in a senior role and contribute to the overall success of the company.
– Experience with DS stack: python3, pandas, numpy, pytorch, docker, git, CI/CD
– Experience with transformer-based models: GPT-2, BERT, T5, GPT-3
– At least 2 years of work experience as an NLP/ML Engineer
– At least 1 year of experience working in a custom development agency (preferred)
– At least 1 year of experience in a senior role
– Advanced NLP knowledge, including knowing about the latest ideas and reading research papers
– Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
– Strong communication and problem-solving skills
– This is a full-time position with 50-hours working week.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining our team, please apply with your resume and relevant experience. Also, please include this phrase in your cover letter in order to be considered: "I meet your criteria". We look forward to hearing from you!
Чтобы откликнуться на эту работу, пожалуйста, посетите hh.ru.