Kesarev is among few reputable local consultants to provide professional and compliant services in Russia, Belarus and the Eurasian Economic Union on government relations, public affairs, regulatory/policy and issues management.With offices in Moscow (Russia) and Minsk (Belarus) - Kesarev has been assisting industry associations, global, multinational and national companies of international scale since 2004.We promote our clients' case at all governmental levels, address complex issues, minimize risks and ensure business continuity through establishing clear and effective political/regulatory environment and sustainable relationships.Team of 45+ professionals, who have long-term experience in law, public policy, governmental affairs and crisis communications. We are fluent in languages spoken by authorities and essential stakeholders.Подробнее
Kesarev is the leading independent public affairs and government relations consultancy in Russia, Belarus and the Eurasian Economic Union specializing in government and corporate affairs, risk management and corporate reputation services. Since 2014, Kesarev advisors have been ranked by The Best Lawyers in the areas of Government Relations, Government and Regulatory Practice, including the “Best Lawyer of the Year” award. In 2023 Kesarev has been highlighted as well by Mergers.ru and Pravo-300 ratings.
To maintain and develop marketing activity, Kesarev is looking for a Marketing Manager (Professional Services).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing of professional services,
- Experience in law firm marketing or professional services (top-level B2B) marketing is a strong advantage,
- Understanding of specifics of government relations function is a strong advantage,
- Experience working with international companies,
- Higher education (including marketing/advertising),
- Fluent English C1 (spoken and written),
- The skill of working with graphic editors is an additional plus,
- Being proactive and reliable in everyday work, having a habit of independently managing marketing activities as a project lead.
- Development and implementation of marketing strategy and marketing budget, with a focus on referral marketing.
- Conducting of market monitoring and analysis.
- Communication support of the firm's activities and implementation of marketing projects:
- Communication support of the promotion of analytical materials and firm news (mailing letters to the existing and potential clients from the contact database, promotion in professional associations and industry/relevant media);
- Content support of the corporate website;
- Design of presentations and analytical materials;
- Managing the social networks/SMM;
- Event management.
- Support of business development projects:
- Conducting online and offline events;
- Preparation of firm’s representatives to participate in external events;
- Promotion of the firm's brand in the leading universities of Russia through the dissemination of information about internships and the organization of presentations of the firm's experts to students;
- Administration of the firm's marketing database;
- Interaction with partners and associations.
The salary and compensation/benifits package is discussed with the successful candidates.
Чтобы откликнуться на эту работу, пожалуйста, посетите hh.ru.